Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Our God of love!


Our God is a God of love! On this day as people buy each other flowers and cards and chocolates... it needs to be a reminder of Him who made it all. The love we feel for others, is because we were made in His image.

In waiting upon His manifestation of His healing hand on our Ilne in our physical world, God reminded me of His great Love! He told me that as much I believe my mom and dad loves me, He loves me a million times more. Through lifting us up every day as we wait upon His miracle, He showed me that He loves me and my family and the people around us and even you reading this, way way way more than we can ever imagine. He told me that we do not have to beg Him to hear us, He has heard. And He is all-powerful, allmighty, righteous, faithful, wonderful. There is NO-ONE like Him!

He is LOVE. You can only but read His Word to realise how much He loves us. How many times did the Israelites not walk away from Him and after bringing them back He would love them again. Most of us would have given up on them a long time ago, just chosen another nation, not bother with them anymore.

Most of us would have given up on ourselves a looooong time ago, every time we wandered away from Him who loves us with an everlasting love.

The ultimate Valentine's love poem is written in John 3:16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life." He did not spare His only Son, because He loved you!!

and yet He waits, He calls you by name. He wants to be your God, He wants to share your life and give you good things. He wants you to be with Him eternally. Do not delay... there will never ever be anyone that will love you the way He does. Praise be to His name, who stays faithful and wonderful forever!

No comments: