Thursday, January 18, 2007

The year of the Lord's favour!


There is nothing more amazing, than when God reveals Himself to His people. And this is what we are currently experiencing... in more than one church, people have experienced God saying: "This is the year!" "This is the year that I will reveal my glory to my people".

And I am excited. I believe there has been a time where we havent really thought that much about God's glory. That we sort of got used to not seeing miracles, that we started believing the great lie that God only did it in the olden days.

But this is the Truth: God says "This is the year of the Lord's favour!". All we need to do is to seek His face. Ask me and I will show you great things, says the Lord. Let's seek Him with all of our hearts! And see His glory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I regard as precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to study the sound story.